- This event has passed.
Peter Wilson Memorial Championships
February 2 - February 3
Welcome to the Online Registration page for the Peter Wilson Memorial Championships.
In order for us to ensure a smooth online registration process, please ensure you read all instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes.
1. 2019 PETER WILSON MEMORIAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Venue: Tomaree Sports Complex, Salamander Bay, NSW.
(Home of Nelson Bay Touch Association)
2. IMPORTANT DATES
Friday 21 December 2018
- Online team nominations close (to be done by affiliate co-ordinators) at 5:00pm
Friday 11 January 2019
- Referee online registrations close at 5:00pm
Wednesday 16 January 2019
- Player registrations and payment close at 5:00pm
- Team management registrations close at 5:00pm
- Player pool registrations close at 5:00pm
- Suspended/unfinancial players list due at 5:00pm
- Working With Children Checks forms due at 5:00pm
- Statutory Declaration forms due at 5:00pm
Friday 1 February 2019
- Late registrations close (fines may apply, as per CoE) at 5:00pm
Saturday 2 February 2019
- Team managers meeting (time TBC)
- Day 1 of tournament
Sunday 3 February 2019
- Day 2 of tournament – final series
3. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- General Conditions of Entry [All Tournaments]
- PWMC Conditions of Entry 
- Working With Children Check Form
- Working With Children Check (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Statutory Declaration
- Suspended/Unfinancial Players List
4. TEAM NOMINATIONS – OPEN
‘CLICK HERE’ if you are the affiliate coordinator and wish to nominate a team/s to compete in the tournament. (This link is for affiliate coordinators to complete only)
5. PLAYER REGISTRATIONS – OPENING SOON
- ‘CLICK HERE’ to register into a team. – OPENING SOON
N.B. Players must use this option once they have received their relevant ‘team code’ from their affiliate contacts. To confirm your team code, please speak to your affiliate.
- ‘CLICK HERE’ to register into the player’s pool. – OPENING SOON
N.B. Players must use this option if you do not have a team and are seeking a team to play in at this event.
6. COACHING STAFF REGISTRATIONS – OPENING SOON
‘CLICK HERE’ to register if you are a team official.
N.B. Each coaching staff member must register using this link. Coaching Staff include Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager, Trainer/Physio etc.
7. REFEREE REGISTRATIONS – OPENING SOON
‘CLICK HERE’ to register as an official referee at this event.
Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org